com.atlassian.gadgets.GadgetParsingException: org.apache.shindig.gadgets.spec.SpecParserException

Shravan P April 4, 2013

Jira version: v5.2.5#847

Plugins installed: Groovy Runner, Greenhopper

I am getting the following exception when I try to view my profile in JIRA. Can someone give me some pointers?

org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of method 'getFragmentHtml' in class com.atlassian.jira.user.profile.ActivityUserProfileFragment threw exception com.atlassian.gadgets.GadgetParsingException: org.apache.shindig.gadgets.spec.SpecParserException: Malformed XML in file http://xxxx:xxxx/jira/rest/gadgets/1.0/g/com.atlassian.streams.streams-jira-plugin/gadgets/activitystream-gadget.xml at templates/plugins/userprofile/summary-panel.vm[line 26, column 33] at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.handleInvocationException(ASTMethod.java:337)

1 answer

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2013
Do you have other applications connected via application links to JIRA? If yes just try too disable them to isolate if it's coming from an external activity. Just a guess

Suggest an answer