cloud is not accessable

_박재완_교원-디자인사이언스학과_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 4, 2024

Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 3.29.26 AM.png

https://mtlabkr.atlassian.net/ 

The website I used for a long time is not accessible. I am not sure what happen to the website. I am a free user with 5 co-workers.

is there any clue to solve this issue?

1 answer

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2024

Hello @_박재완_교원-디자인사이언스학과_ 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

If a free site has no activity for 120 days it will be deactivated. The technical and billing contacts for the site are contacted before sites are deactivated.

Was your site inactive for such a period of time?

_박재완_교원-디자인사이언스학과_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 4, 2024

Ah - there was no problem since I've been using Jira for over 2 years.

The project was briefly halted last winter, and it appears to have been inactive for several months.

I wonder if there is any way to restore the website even if I pay a certain fee.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2024

You said the project was halted last winter. Does that mean nobody has logged into the Jira product since then? If nobody has logged in to the product to look at or update issues since then, that sounds like the product has indeed been inactive for a long time. When was the last time anybody logged into the Jira instance?

Has your Organization Administrator checked for your subscription through the administration page at. https://admin.atlassian.com ? If the subscription still shows up in the Organization then it may still be possible to reactivate it  if it does not show, then the data has been permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.

Suggest an answer