change of password

Laura Jaramillo January 10, 2019

Hello,

In manage your account- Security- Change your password, here they ask me for the current password, the one that we do not remember, how can I place a new one, if the previous one we do not remember it?
In fact we did not user account to buy the license.

I am a supplier and my final client awaits his license, thank you very much for the help.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2019

Laura,

You will need to do a password recovery.  Since you are logged in and trying to change your password is is asking for the current password to prevent someone from changing your password if they were to get access to your account after you entered your credentials.  If you logout you can go through the password recovery to change your password.

Laura Jaramillo January 10, 2019

As I mentioned before, we made the purchase without creating any account. If you need the invoice number, please.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2019

This is a community area you should submit a support ticket here https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Suggest an answer