cant see new status created when looking at my sprint

Christine Lamonde July 5, 2024

I created new status and have assigned them to some tickets but these tickets can only be seen under issue and are no longer showing under the sprint.  how can I correct this?  we are new in Jira and have status but we dont have flow set up yet (any ticket can go from any status to any status for now).

2 answers

1 vote
Michel Neeser
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2024

Hi @Christine Lamonde

Assuming you are in a company-managed project: You have to map your new status to a column on the board as described on this page. After you configured this, your issues in the new status will appear on the board.

Let me know if this helps!

thanks. With the info you and Fadoua sent, i was able to fix this.  You guys are awesome!  Happy Friday!

Michel Neeser
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2024

@Christine Lamonde Good to hear! Please consider accepting the answers that helped you, maybe they are useful for others as well in the future. :-)

Happy Friday too!

1 vote
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 5, 2024

@Christine Lamonde 

Check the mapping on your board, by clicking Board Configuration then Columns

If you have any questions please let me know.

Best,

Fadoua

thanks for the help

Like Fadoua likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin