administrator orgaznizator

Asie
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 24, 2020

Hello , my co-worker has a problem

we  cant find solutions , So her account has 3 administrator organizator and want to delete 2 of them and want to deleting the first of them , can manage that account that stayed and information will stay?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2020

You have not told us what the problem is here.

Admins can remove anyone from any of the settings, except for the last one - it won't let you "orphan" the account.

Asie
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 24, 2020

thank you for your response

what is "orphan" the account? I want to know if delete the first administrator -organizator the stayed admin- organizator can do everything?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2020

An "orphan" account would be one that has no administrators at the top level.  Atlassian Cloud won't let you do this - you can delete any admins you want to (including yourself, which will then, of course, lock you out), but you can never remove all of them - the last one you try to delete/remove will be blocked from deletion.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events