add IT managers to jira dashboard

Ram June 23, 2022

HI, i am looking to on how to add it managers to jira dashboard? i have created a dashboard with all issues that are linked to board and i would like to add it managers to that dashboard.

1 answer

0 votes
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2022

Hi @Ram 

What do you mean by adding? Do you want to give a dashboard permission or create a gadget for it managers? 

To share a dashboard, Click ••• and share, then add the related group to the viewer role. 

Ram June 23, 2022

Thanks for the quick reply Akdeniz, i am trying to add it manager column for each project in dashboard below so that user can able to see it manager for each projects. Jira.PNG

Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2022

How did you define IT Managers in Jira? Because you said IT Manager column for each project.

By default, there are some built-in attributes for the projects such as project name, key, url, category, description, project lead. You can find from Project Settings -> Details page for each project. So, you can use project lead attribute as an it manager if it is appropriate for you.

There is a gadget simply called "projects" which shows all projects and their project leads (it manager). It may solve your issue.

Suggest an answer