I have got a jira version Version_12 and i can see there are about 26 issues which have their fix version selected as Version_12
However, when i go to JQL and do a search fixVersion=Version_12 i get a error message
The value Version_12 does not exist for the field fixVersion
I intially thought it was a case of broken indexes but i have reindexed since and the problem persists
How can i fix this?
What is showing when you go to your project then Versions and click on the specific version (and view All Issues)?
This should redirect you ro the JQL with the specific query. You can compare this query to yours and see if there is any difference. I do not know which version do you have but maybe there will be a slight difference.
This might be also casued by "_" which is I remember was a lot of time a cause of specific problems. (example Activity Streams, Projects, ... )
That resolved my issue, when i went into the versions through project and clicked on all issues i realised that ther was a tab infornt of the name which was making it unsearchable. After removing the tab, the version was again searchable.
thanks for your help
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot