Zephyr: Tests marked as Passed still remain Unexecuted

Tomas Prokes June 26, 2013

Hello,

I have created tests in Jira using Zephyr, added them to a test cycle and started executing them, one by one. However, when marking each step status as well as the overall test status as Passed during test execution, the tests still display as Unexecuted after I refresh the browser window or return to the test cycle overview. Could anyone please help advising me what the problem might be? Thanks a million!

Regards,

Tomas

2 answers

0 votes
Tomas Prokes June 27, 2013

Hello Chris,

Thank you very much for your message. It turned out in the meanwhile that the client's firewall protecting the sites to which we (as external suppliers) are logging (and testing there using Jira, too) might be blocking part of the web traffic that is essential to most Zephyr functionalities. The system analysts at the client's site are looking into this now.

Thanks again and have a good day.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 votes
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2013

Hi Tomas,

This doesn't sound like expected behavior of our Zephyr for JIRA add on.

Can you please email your atlassian-jira log file to support at getzephyr dot com? We'd like to start troubleshooting it by looking at the backened.

Kind Regards,

Chris <-- Works at Zephyr!

Suggest an answer