Workflow issue when all new items are crossed out on backlog screen

Senya
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 11, 2021

Even changed events which 

* Update parameters of the Fire Event Function for this transition.

in a couple of transitions (In the last of step into The following will be processed after the transition occurs.. From Generic event To issue updated as example). No results. 

The question is : What should I change to remove crossing (aka completed) items from backlog screen in open/ in progress and etc. (!= resolved and closed )

Example of workflow is shown below

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 12.49.29 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2021

My guess is that you have added the resolution field to the create and/or edit screens.

You should never put the resolution field on create/edit, it should only be used in transition screens.

Senya
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 13, 2021

Woukd you kindly like to.share more detailed way of fixng that ? Meaning that the place where i need to change .

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2021

I'm not sure I can tell you any more than "remove the resolution field from the screen".  See https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/defining-a-screen-938847288.html for amending screens.

Suggest an answer