Why is the development integration plugin not visible under all add-ons?

I am trying to troubleshoot why my development panel with data from FishEye does not appear on my JIRA issues. The application links are connected in each application and I am able to link to JIRA issues from FishEye commits history. The problem is going the other way – I can't see development panel in JIRA issues.

The first solution suggested here is to enable the development integration plugin: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/development-panel-missing-when-viewing-issue-420975853.html

In JIRA, when I navigate to Administration > Add-ons > Manage Add-ons and filter on System add-ons, the Development Integration Plugin is not in the list. I also searched for it on the market and could not find it there. Any suggestions?

I'm using JIRA v7.2 so this plugin should be available - correct me if I'm wrong.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer

Do you have JIRA Core or Software? Only JIRA Software supports development panel.

We were using JIRA Core - we just switched over and I now see the development panel. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,524 views 15 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you