Why has my question a spam tag?

Rene December 5, 2019

Hey Community,

just a short question. Why is this question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Post-function-script-results-zero-after-creating-a-subtask/qaq-p/1244363

marked as spam?

What can i change to unmark it?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2019

Hey Rene,

I've released your post from the spam quarantine. As @Payne mentioned, code blocks often throw the automatic spam filter for a loop. Much like Sheldon Cooper and sarcasm:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f7878cbe1d09350d754399be991e242cc16fdb8c&rid=giphy

As your activity on the Community increases, the spam filter seems less likely to accidentally get tripped up by code blocks in your questions.

Cheers,
Daniel

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2019

Thanks @Daniel Eads !

Rene December 5, 2019

0 votes
Payne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2019

Sometimes the existence of code will cause a false-positive. I have been able to remove the spam marker from issues in the past, but I don't see that option on your post.

However, I have posted a possible solution for you involving indexing. Hopefully that'll help you.

-Payne

Payne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2019

Well, I thought I had posted it; apparently you cannot post an answer to a post marked as spam. My response was this:

I encountered a similar situation a while back and resolved it by forcing an index operation on the subtask after creating it, like this:

import com.atlassian.jira.issue.index.IssueIndexingService
def indexManager = ComponentAccessor.getComponent(IssueIndexingService.class)
indexManager.reIndex(subtaskCreated)
Like Fadoua likes this
Rene December 5, 2019

Hey @Payne

thanks for your help. Sadly this doesn't solve my problem. Redindexing the subtask and the parent did nothing for me.

boolean wasIndexing = ImportUtils.isIndexIssues()
ImportUtils.setIndexIssues(true)

def indexManager = ComponentAccessor.getComponent(IssueIndexingService)
indexManager.reIndex(subTask)
indexManager.reIndex(issue)

ImportUtils.setIndexIssues(wasIndexing)
0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2019

@Rene not sure why. I tried to remove the Spam label no luck.

@Daniel Eads or @Monique vdB can you please assist?

Suggest an answer