Why do tranistion names and arrows not show in the workflow as I set them in the Workflow-edit-diagram?

Arthur van Lee
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 24, 2015

I'm using JIRA 5.1.8 and when I try to edit the layout of a worklow in the diagram field, the arrows and transition names change after publishing the workflow.

What can I do to get more control over the workflow layout?

2 answers

0 votes
Arthur van Lee
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 24, 2015

I'm just editing the layout, lining up statusus, transition arrows and names. As the changes are cosmetic, I do not always save a backup copy.

So when I'm finished in the editing view I hit publish, the result is quit different. For some reason I cannot upload an exmaple. But I hope you understand what I mean.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2015

What edits are you doing in the workflow? Is it the same workflow? Are you saving a backup copy?

Suggest an answer