Why can't i see the few options as a JIRA Admin?

Dimple
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 5, 2024

I have the admin access but i can't see few of the fields that is appearing for the other user who has the same access. Also, i wouldn't able to edit the fields as well. 

2 answers

1 vote
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2024

Jira admin just means you can build screens, workflows, projects, scheme, etc. The ability of any user to access projects, edit, view, etc. is controlled they permission scheme assigned to the project, which a Jira admin assigns.  The 'other user' must have permissions in the permission scheme. 

0 votes
Jehan Bhathena
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2024

Hi @Dimple ,

adding to what @Joe Pitt mentioned : https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-the-jira-admin-helper/ you can use this to verify if your user and the other user has the same permissions.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events