Where can I find compatible account management software for Tempo

Paul Kunysch July 4, 2011

I know that it's easy to import simple manually created ".cvs" file to configure accounts in the Tempo plugin.

But which account management software can export such XML or CVS files automatically?

Also if there are multiple compatible programs, I wonder if it's possible to get a "shared component" cost report with them?

(e.g. "We invested N hours into component C. This component is used in project X and Y, therefore we split the hours between them.")

2 answers

1 vote
Petur Agustsson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2011

No system out of the box that I know about provides just that, however most system provide export of some sort that can be adjusted.

There are Tempo customer that have integrated with various financial systems, it would be great if some of them are willing to share there expertice on that.

Booksplugin for JIRA and Tempo will provide a sync connection with Freshbooks, exsptecting more systems like that to be connected in the future.

0 votes
Viðar Svansson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2011

We are working on a GUI on top the account manager in Tempo so that you can manage your accoutns manually if you prefer.

Suggest an answer