Where are the sources for page "administer-versions"

Hi,

can one give me a hint where the sources for the page "administer-versions" are?

In the jira-sources is a version-plugin under "Jira-7.3.6\jira-project\jira-components\jira-plugins\jira-project-config-plugin" but it seems that this is the old plugin.

For jira 6 i wrote a plugin to extend the version-page but in jira 7.3.6 i didn't get the neccessary events for the restful table :(
Therefore i want to modify the jira-sources but i can not find the ones for the administer-version.

Kind regards,
michael

1 answer

Well, maybe its's not an old plugin but it seems that some files are not used.

If i remove the lines in versions.vm nothing happens.
In versions,soy are some of the dialogs for the row-operations.
But if i modify i.e. {template .operations} nothing happens.

I can delete all the lines in VersionRow.js and the page looks like before!
I can delete all the lines in versions-init.js and the page looks and works like before!

I can add new operation to a version-row if i add a web-item to atlassian-plugin.xml of the project. But i can not configure a page to show or configure what should happen if i click on the new entry.

Cheers, michael

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 14, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

How the Telegram Integration for Jira helps Sergey's team take their support efficiency to the bank

...+ reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by...

426 views 2 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you