When will be able to get sprint list via Oauth2.0?

lei zhou
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 10, 2019

It seems that getting sprint list only available in https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/software/rest/#api-rest-agile-1-0-board-boardId-sprint-get
But this only support Oauth(1.0a).
So when will this be available in Oauth 2.0 or is there a work around?

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2019

Oauth has nothing to do with this directly.  Oauth is a method for telling the system who you are so that it can know what you can and can't do.  The REST call is a function you can use.  REST calls do not become available or disappear based on what authentication method you use.

The call you are using here works fine for me, however I ID myself.  If you want us to help you, you'll need to tell us what you are getting back from the call.

lei zhou
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 12, 2019

Hi, the question is that the rest i want to use do not support oauth 2.0, it only support oauth(1.0a). For some reasons, I have to use oauth 2.0.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2019

The REST calls in Jira are not defined by your authentication/access method.  "does not support oauth 2" is nonsense.

0 votes
Forum Test
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 10, 2019

Good question... Thanks for posting

Suggest an answer