When we import the Issues the Priority is not mapped correctly

Ambika Thangasamy May 8, 2024

When we Import the Issues the Priority drop down is selected with Map as Is option which will map whatever we have the Priority mention in the imported CSV file. But after Import when we go to the respective Issue the Priority by default taking as 4-Low even though the priority is mentioned as High in the imported file. 

This is really hard for multiple Issues to be Imported. Really appreciated if I can get some resolution on the same.

1 answer

0 votes
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2024

Hi @Ambika Thangasamy , Welcome to community!

Are there any errors or warnings with the import operation?

Are there any automations in the system that resets the priority after the import?

No there were no error. It says Successfully validated and ready to Import. 

To answer your second Question. Yes after the Import when we go to the Issues the Priority is set to 4 -Low by default for all the Issues automatically.

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2024

My second question was to point towards any automations in the system that manipulates the data after creation

I hope there is No Automation in the system that manipulates the priority field. 

Suggest an answer