When the user logs in,An error occurred while trying to access the component

刘祥亮 November 22, 2018

企业微信截图_15428753561663.png

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2018

I am sorry, to my shame I can only speak English, and just about scrape a bit of French, German, Italian and Spanish if I read really carefully.

Could you translate the two red error messages into English for us?

刘祥亮 November 22, 2018

Excuse me, I translated, the first line of red font means An error occurred while trying to access the component, the second line of red font means Sorry, the username and password are incorrect. Please try again

Thank you very much for answering my question. I am a newbie.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2018

Ok, there are two things that might be happening here.

First, you've given it the wrong password for the username you've tried to log in as.  The failed login then gives an additional error.

Second, there is something wrong with the user directory set up - you give it a username and password, but Jira can't connect to, or talk to the user directory to validate it.

You'll need to read the application log file to find out which one of these it is - record the time you try a failed login and then go read <jira home>/log/atlassian-jira.log for the period around that.

Suggest an answer