What does Linking a Jira Project to a Confluence Space actually do?

Nathan Bohn October 18, 2011

So I noticed I can link a Jira project to a Confluence space. Great! In our work flow it would be great to associate the projects with a corresponding space. However what do they do? How do they interact now that they are linked? Where can I go see the interactions. I linked the Confluence space back to the corresponding Jira project as well.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kay Brown
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2011

Hi Nathan,

There is some additional information here: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Inserting+JIRA+Issues

If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them.

Regards,

Kay

Nathan Bohn October 20, 2011

Magic! thanks!

0 votes
Kay Brown
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2011

I link Jira issues to Confluence pages so that I do not have to log into Jira to see the issue.

Can you elaborate on how you see the issues on the Confluence space? Is it a macro you need to add? You can see bug actions in the space? Any additional resources?

0 votes

I guess no one uses this feature?

Suggest an answer