Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View all Open requests in the Customer Portal

Lance Mashburn April 11, 2021

Is there a way to allow a read only view of all open requests for all users in the portal? 

1 answer

2 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2021

Hello @Lance Mashburn,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Tickets in the customer portal are visible for those who are the reporter, participants, or if it’s shared with an Organization (people in the organization will be able to view and comment on the request).

With this said, as you want that people view all tickets in the portal, it will be necessary to add them as one of the options I mentioned: reporter, participant, or add everyone on an organization and share all the tickets with this organization.

Note that, it’s not possible to add read-only permission, because this option it's not available at the moment, everyone will be able to view and also be able to add comments.

There is a feature request suggesting this option:

You mentioned “users” in your question, but I believe you meant “customers”, please, correct me if I’m wrong.

In case it’s related to internal licensed users, they can view all tickets on projects they have permission to, it’s not necessary to use the portal. To view all requests they can go to Issues > Advanced issue search.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events