User with Project Role Unable to Assgin Issue to other

Rajni_Singla July 17, 2019

Hey Members,

Can you please help me out with this Scenario.

Suppose I have A project and for that, I made Project Role who have various XYZ permission.

I am facing a challenge with Assign Task, In Permission scheme, I can clearly see that Developer can reassign the issue to some other person after work completion.

But practically they are unable to perform the action.

Where is the mistake ?

Firefox_Screenshot_2019-07-18T06-02-37.025Z.png

Thanks

2 answers

1 vote
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2019

I would suggest troubleshooting this step by step.

Please choose one user and first make sure also that this person is actually added to the Project Role called "Developers" (or any other that have this permission set) 

Check not only the Permission Scheme but also your Workflow for any conditions/properties that might block this permission on specific status.

Rajni_Singla July 18, 2019

I have already checked the permissions set the developer is already added but I need to understand how in workflow the assigned function co-relates please help

0 votes
Pavel Adamovich July 18, 2019

You can also try to check what is causing this issue directly from an affected request - just press on Admin button - permission helper - input username - choose assign issue permission. You will see all possible problems.

Rajni_Singla July 19, 2019

I did not find these option can you help again ?

Pavel Adamovich July 19, 2019

1.png

Rajni_Singla July 21, 2019

Firefox_Screenshot_2019-07-22T05-10-03.071Z.png

Hey Can you please check he already has permission but he is unable to get the list

Rajni_Singla July 21, 2019

He don't get this option... (It my admin account)

Firefox_Screenshot_2019-07-22T05-13-15.881Z.png

Suggest an answer