User not able to see his time in Tempo

Abid Raza November 21, 2019

Hi,

I have a user in JIRA who used to enter his time in Tempo and he could also see his timesheet whenever he wants. 

Suddenly, something happened and he is not able to see his time in tempo anymore for the whole year. 

But, When I (As an Admin) trying to see his time in Tempo. I can see his time without any problem for the whole month. 

tempo.JPG

Can someone help me fixing this issue at earliest? 

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2019

He need to add that particular task to his view or she should be a member of that group.

Abid Raza November 21, 2019

Could you please let me know the steps to add that particular task in his view? 

I am pretty sure he is part of all groups which were assigned to him before. We never changed the groups of his particular user. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2019

To add an issue to that view, the person needs to have time logged against it.

I suspect the problem is probably permissions - check the project permissions and make sure that this person is getting the "view worklogs" permission.

Abid Raza November 22, 2019

Dear Nic, 

I have verified under Permission. Project Role "Tempo Project Managers" has Permission to "View All Worklog" Permission. And the user is already added in the "Tempo Project Manager" Role. He should be able to view his time log himself but he can not see his time.

Farhan.JPG

View All Worklog.JPG

Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2019

Hi Abid,

A user who is active in JIRA and has the "Tempo Timesheets Access" and the "Work on Issue" permission in a project, should be able to view his own worklogs in Tempo

(see also https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/347472184/Managing+Access+to+Tempo+Timesheets+and+Tempo+Planner+in+Tempo+Timesheets+for+Server
and https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/285278213/Work+On+Issues+Permissions+for+a+Project+in+Tempo+Timesheets+for+Server).

In case the user has these permissions but can still not view his own worklogs, can you please create a ticket in our Tempo support system ( https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6) so we can better investigate this.

Regards,
Susanne 
Tempo team

Abid Raza November 25, 2019

Thank you all. Issue has been resolved now. 

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
Vishal S
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 1, 2022

how was the issue resolved abid ? can you please provide me the steps ?

Like Michal Patoprsty likes this

Suggest an answer