Upgrading scriptrunner in Jira 6.1.5

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2014

I have scriptrunner version 2.1.16 in JIRA 6.1.5

I wonder if it is OK to upgrade it to version 3.0.6 or is any changes affecting builtin workflow postfunctions that I currently use.

Thanks in advance,

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2014

I think it will not be OK.... IIRC it won't compile with that version of the API, so I would expect problems if you try it. But in a dev instance, it can't do much harm to try.

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 25, 2014

What's IIRC?

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 25, 2014

If I remember correctly

Suggest an answer