Upgrading multiple Atlassian componenets, which components are still compatblie with each other.

Robert Scott October 10, 2011

We are upgrading our Crowd (2.0.7) and JIRA (4.1.2) to the latest versions, 2.3.3, and 4.4.1 respectively. For now, we may not be able get maintaince licenses to upgrade our other Atlassian components. I am trying to figure out if I have The latest JIRA and Crowd will my old versions of Confluence (3.3.3), Crucible (2.4.1), and Bamboo (2.6.2) still integrate properly. It seems I can have different versions working, but the plugins to make them work together are the issue. The plugins all state which version of the software they work with, but the main components do not.

Am I okay just upgrading Crowd and JIRA, or do I need to make sure I update everything to the latest version at thesame time?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Robert Scott October 23, 2012

We did incremental upgrades for our Atlassian suite as needed to upgrade everything to the latest versions.

0 votes
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2012

Hi rbs,

Which JIRA version do you plan to upgrade?

For application to compatible with JIRA, I think the following docomentation might able to help you:

Good Luck,

Regards, John Chin

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events