Unable to start the migration for the ZFJ Connect

Vishak OS
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 20, 2019

Hi All, 

I received this message in my Jira Platform and couldn't find a way to start the Migration.
I don't see the Option Start Migration when i navigate to the Apps->General Configurations->Start Migration.

The only Migration button that i see is in the GDPR Migration section. 

Despite several email reminders, we have not been able to migrate your ZFJ Connect instance due to missing permission.
As Atlassian is removing UserKey and UserName from their REST API starting Monday 29th April 2019, ZFJ Connect for JIRA will need to be migrated to start functioning again. Please have your JIRA Admin perform the following operation:
Navigate to Jira settings --> Apps--> General Configurations --> Click on Start migration 

Upon the completion of the migration, ZFJ Connect for JIRA will be available for use again. Migration can take anywhere between minutes to few hour depending on the data. 

** We regret the inconvenience caused.

1 answer

0 votes
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2019

Hi @Vishak OS ,

Since the message is related to the removal of UserKey and UserName in REST API responses and since, as mentioned in below link, this change happened in order to improve user privacy in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), I believe migration button in the GDPR section is the one you are supposed to use:

However, please take into account that this is just an educated guess since I don't have access to your instance and since the migration is not needed for fresh installations of the the app (therefore, in my test instance I don't have any GDPR/migration related button).

In order to get further support on this you can get in touch with Zephyr by using the following link: https://support.getzephyr.com/hc/en-us

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Dario

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events