Unable to see the tabs in Jira 4.2.2

Does anyone have any idea on why I am unable to see the tabs in Jira 4.2.2 within the browse project screen? Any suggestions/responses would be very helpful.

Regards,

Rahul

4 answers

I've seen this but think of the solution off the top of my head. Have you tried reindexing to see if that fixes the problem? I'm also assuming that you have proper access to the project?

Hello John,

Yes, I am in the jira-administrators group and have the browse project permission. Reindexing was also done as a part of the weekly maintenance activity.

0 vote

Normally caused by a plugin with a broken ProjectTabPanel, eg one that is not yet compatible with the version of jira you are using.

The jira-svn plugin causes this. If you need this plugin just disable the project tab panel module.

Hello Jamie,

Thank you very much for the suggestion. I will try this and let you know.

Regards,

Rahul Savaikar

Upgraded the svn plugin which helped me to sort out this issue.

Thank you Jamie..

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

82 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you