Unable to enable pending triage to Priority Scheme

Ramya Yarru March 29, 2021

Hello Team,

I have a  Priority Scheme associated with Issue Type Priority Schemes linked to a project.
I have added Pending triage to priorities but for some reason I'm unable to enable pending triage to Priority Scheme whereas I could enable all other priorities.

Any suggestions pleasepending triage.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2021

What do you mean by "unable to enable"?  Could you describe the exact symptoms?

Ramya Yarru March 30, 2021

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- If you see in the attached screenshot, there is an option to enable which enables the priority for issue. Though I click on Enable, nothing happens it's still in disabled mode whereas I could enable all other priorities.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2021

Odd, but it *might* be down to a controlled priority.

Can you try renaming the priority and seeing if you can then enable it?

Ramya Yarru March 31, 2021

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- I'm able to edit or rename but I'm still unable to enable its o recreating it fixed the issue.

0 votes
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2021

Hello @Ramya Yarru ,

Can you please help me by providing the below details.

1. Which Version of Jira you using.

2.May I Know what is meant by  Issue type priority Scheme ?

Thanks,

Anvesh

Ramya Yarru March 30, 2021

@KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH I'm using Jira v8.6.1 and Issue type priority Scheme allows you to control which Priorities can be used for particular issue types.

KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2021

Hello @Ramya Yarru ,

I think we have only one priority scheme is used within the project for all issue types.

We don't have different priority schemes for issue types in Single project. that's why i felt a bit confused.

Please recheck once.

Thanks,

Anvesh

Suggest an answer