Unable to connect to Atlassian Marketplace

Jason_Macer March 5, 2020

Afternoon all. We have started getting an error that our Jira Server is unable to connect to the marketplace. We are running the what it says is the latest 8.5 version, and when I try to access the url it provides I get a no response form the IP.

When I attempt to follow the links in Jira to check for an update via

Applications  => Verisons & Licenses => Jira Software => "Check for version updates" I get taken to https://go.atlassian.com/versions-licenses-application-download-jira-software which returns "The site cannot be reached" and "unexpectedly closed the connection."

is anyone else having this issue? 

1 answer

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2020

Hello @Jason_Macer ,

Thanks for reaching out, and there this is most likely tied to an incident that occurred on March 2nd and 3rd with intermittent connectivity to the marketplace But do be aware that there is also currently an related Active incident we are tracking with the marketplace services, Noting We do not have a root cause identified yet but the services have been restored at this point and this is still under active monitoring for additional issues and root cause analysis.  

You can see and track the details on our status page for the current active incident at the link below noting the services have been restored and we are monitored for any additional issues and keeping an eye on this:

And the Details on the Previous related incident on March 2nd and 3rd can be seen here:

Regards,
Earl

Jeff Tiffin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 8, 2022

still an issue for us, company blocks the url above so I can't see the issue from work will have to research.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events