Unable to Delete Organization in Jira

sall
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 30, 2024

I am encountering an issue while trying to delete my organization in Jira. Despite having removed all associated products from the organization, I still cannot proceed with the deletion. Specifically, one of the products, Confluence, remains in a pending state and is preventing the deletion process from completing.

Could you provide guidance on how to resolve this issue? Additionally, is there a grace period or a specific step I am missing in the product removal process?

2 answers

0 votes
Anandhi Arumugam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2024

Hi @sall Welcome to the community!

To delete an Org site please refer to the KB Delete your organization

To help with accidental deletion, there is a 14 day grace period before the site will be completely deleted.

Hope this helps!

0 votes
Nikola Perisic
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2024

Welcome @sall 

As stated from: https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/delete-your-organization/ there is a grace period of 15 days when the request for organization deletion has been put. If you have any domains, remove them as well. Uninstall of the applications that are associated in your organization. Make sure that you have cancelled all of your subscriptions from the billing menu: https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/remove-domains-and-products-from-your-organization/

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events