US sur le print suivant

Tony Bernadat
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 16, 2024

Bonjour, les tickets Fermés ou terminés passent sur le sprint suivant alors qu'ils ne devraient pas. Savez-vous d'où pourraient venir le souci?

Merci

2 answers

0 votes
cc
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 18, 2024

bonjour,
@Tony Bernadatnous avons le même souci que vous ces derniers mois.
avez vous resolu votre problème ?
@Trudy ClaspillDe notre coté, les US avec leurs taches que nous avons mis à Done dans le sprint. On clôture le sprint en court.
On a bien les US completed dans le récap de fin de sprint.
Les done n’apparaissent pas en vue backlog mais quand on lance le sprint on les retrouve dans le sprint. :(
Le problème est apparu depuis avril de notre coté.
merci d'avance de votre réponse.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2024

Bonjour @cc ,

Bienvenue dans la communauté Atlassian.

Votre tableau Scrum actuel a-t-il tous les statuts utilisés par vos problèmes mappés aux colonnes du tableau ?

Avez-vous plusieurs sprint boards qui font référence à ces problèmes ?

Lorsque vous fermez le sprint, la fenêtre contextuelle affiche-t-elle le nombre correct de tickets terminés et incomplets ?

Pouvez-vous nous montrer le mappage colonne/statut de votre tableau ?

----

Hello,

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Does your current Scrum board have all the statuses used by your issues mapped to columns on the board?

Do you have more than one sprint board that references these issues?

When you close the sprint does the pop-up show the correct number of completed and incomplete issues?

Can you show us the Column/Status mapping for your board?

Good morning,
@Tony Bernadatwe have had the same problem as you in recent months.
have you solved your problem?
@Trudy ClaspillOn our side, the US with their spots that we put Done in the sprint. We close the sprint in short.
We have the US completed in the end of sprint recap.
The dones do not appear in the backlog view but when we launch the sprint we find them in the sprint. :(
The problem has appeared since April on our side.
thank you in advance for your response.

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2024

Bonjour @Tony Bernadat 

Bienvenue dans la communauté Atlassian !

A la fin d'un sprint, seuls les tickets qui apparaissent au tableau dans la colonne la plus à droite sont considérés comme « terminés ». Les problèmes dans toutes les autres colonnes sont considérés comme « incomplets » et seront déplacés vers le backlog ou un autre sprint en fonction de votre réponse dans la boîte de dialogue qui apparaît lorsque vous fermez un sprint.

Est-ce que cela explique la situation que vous voyez ?

---

Hello @Tony Bernadat 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

At the end of a sprint, only the issues that show on the board in the column farthest to the right are considered "complete". Issues in all other columns are considered "incomplete" and will be moved to the backlog or another sprint per your response in the dialog that pops up when you close a sprint.

Does that explain the situation you are seeing?

US on the next sprint

Hello, Closed or completed tickets move to the next sprint when they shouldn't. Do you know where the problem could come from?

THANKS

Tony Bernadat
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 16, 2024

Bonjour merci pour retour, mais vous parlez du tableau 2 Scrum ou le 3 déploiement?

Merci

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2024

Bonjour,

Je suis désolé mais je ne sais pas à quoi vous faites référence lorsque vous dites "table 2 Scrum ou 3 déploiement". Pouvez-vous fournir des images d’écran et indiquer ce que vous entendez par là ?

Ce à quoi je fais référence, c'est n'importe quel Agile Board configuré en tant que Scrum dans Jira Software. Seuls les problèmes de la colonne la plus à droite du tableau seront considérés comme terminés lorsque vous terminerez le sprint. Notez qu'il y a deux problèmes dans cette colonne et deux problèmes dans les autres colonnes.

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 8.39.38 AM.png

Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton Terminer le sprint, vous devriez voir une fenêtre contextuelle vous indiquant le nombre de problèmes terminés et non terminés.

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 8.41.10 AM.png 

Les tickets qui ne sont pas terminés seront déplacés vers le Backlog ou un autre Sprint comme vous le spécifiez dans cette fenêtre contextuelle.

---

Hello,

I'm sorry but I don't know what you are referring to when you say "table 2 Scrum or 3 deployment". Can you provide screen images and point out what you mean by those?

What I am referring to is any Agile Board set up as Scrum in Jira Software. Only the issues in the column farthest to the right on the board will be considered complete when you complete the sprint. Notice there are two issues in that column and two issues in the other columns.

When you click on the Complete Sprint button you should see a pop up that shows you the count of completed versus not completed issues.

The issues that are not complete will be moved to the Backlog or another Sprint as you specify in this pop up.

Hello thank you for feedback, but are you talking about table 2 Scrum or 3 deployment?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events