Two dimensional Filter Closed- Completed issues need to remove.

Atul Bhosale April 1, 2014

While using the Two Dimensional Filter - I would like to remove the column from where all the assigned issues got complete or closed. Wish to see the Opened & pending only.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2014

Then change the filter the 2d gadget is using.

Thanks a lot for your reply Nic. Can you Pls explaing little more change the filter means what I need to update or select?

Sorry but not sure how to ammend that filter... looking at the screen not able to see those options...

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2014

The 2d gadget is simply reading a filter. If you want to remove some results from the filter, you need to amend that filter to exclude the stuff you don't want to see.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2014

You can only change filters (and gadgets) that you own. You probably need to get in touch with the person who's dashboard you are looking at.

Or set up your own dashboard, which is more useful to you than them.

Atul Bhosale April 2, 2014

Thanks for this Nic... One more Help. Pls let me know how to where to Cast vote for you?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2014

Click "like" under my comments, and/or accept my answer (should be a tick mark next to my cat-on-a-railway-line picture on the original answer)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events