Two Dimensional filter with Multiple Filters

Isabelle Ticu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 30, 2022

Hi Everyone,

I am working on a dashboard where I would like to combine the Two Dimensional gadget with Multiple Filters gadget.

I would like to see either the issue count or total story points per sprint for several filters, all in one view.
I currently have those 2 views separately:
- Issue count / filter ( Multiple filters pie chart)
- Issue count / Sprint for 1 filter (2 dimensional Rich filter)

Is this something that is possible on Jira? Are there any other gadgets that can be purchased to allow for this view?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 5, 2022

Welcome to the community, @Isabelle Ticu.

I am Marlene from codefortynine.

I am not sure if I understood your use case correctly. Could you provide a screenshot of the views you currently have? I could check out if your use case would be possible with our app Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards.

You can also test the basic features of our app without installation on our demo dashboards. Or have a look at our documentation.

Isabelle Ticu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 7, 2022

Hi @Marlene Kegel - codefortynine , thank you :)

The view I would like to have would be a combination of the 2 filters I have listed above where:

Y axis = Sprints
X axis = different filters 

And the data to be either issue count or story points (per filter per sprint).

I had a quick look at the Quick Filters, but I don't think any of them meet the requirements I'm looking for where X axis statistic type is different filters. Another option if filters cannot be on the X axis would be Initiative, but that is also not an option I can see at the moment.

2dfilter.PNG

Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 12, 2022

Hi @Isabelle Ticu,

Maybe I still don't understand your use case correctly, but unfortunately I have no idea how to create a Two Dimensional Statistic how you would like. I am also not sure if it possible to do that.

If you have 1 filter per x/y axis, both axes display multiple values (as you can see on the "Quick Two Dimensional Filter Statistics" gadget below). 

With our app you could add a "Quick Controller" with multiple filter buttons/dropdowns (marked with the green square) to filter all issues on the gadgets dynamically. 

The following setup might come closest to your use case: You could configure the "Quick Issue Statistics" gadget per sprint and then create dynamic filters for all other fields on the "Quick Controller" gadget (component, prioritiy, ...)

The Quick Controller gadget can be tested on our demo dashboards.

quick-filters-jira-dashboards_community-two-dimensional.PNG 

Suggest an answer