Transferir datos de una cuenta de usuario a otra cuenta de usuario

Carlos Sierra Torres
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 28, 2024

Cordial saludo a la comunidad, mi duda es la siguiente, es que tengo 2 cuentas del mismo usuario creado en Jira, o sea, es el mismo usuario, pero como se manejan 2 dominios, entonces la misma persona se creó erróneamente 2 cuentas donde la única diferencia es el final del dominio, uno es ".ai" y el otro es ".com", entonces quiero poder trasladar de la cuenta con el ".ai" a la cuenta con el ".com", ¿Es posible hacer este proceso?

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2024

Hola @Carlos Sierra Torres ,

Bienvenido a la comunidad Atlassian.

Actualmente no hay soporte para fusionar toda la información asociada con varias cuentas de usuario de Atlassian Cloud en una sola cuenta. Hay una solicitud de cambio abierta al respecto aquí:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-240

La cuenta que desea conservar deberá tener acceso a los mismos productos/sitios que tiene la otra cuenta. Luego, tendría que pasar por un proceso de cambio manual de datos (Asignatario, Reportero, otros campos de selección de usuarios) de la cuenta de usuario obsoleta a la nueva cuenta de usuario. Actualmente no existe un método para cambiar todos los datos del backend que no corresponden a un campo editable, como el Autor del comentario y el actor en los registros del Historial.

---

Hello,

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Currently there is no support to merge all the information associated with multiple Atlassian Cloud user accounts into one account. There is an open change request about that here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-240

The account that you want to keep would need to be granted access to the same products/sites that other account has. You would then have to go through a process of manually changing data (Assignee, Reporter, other user picker fields) from the deprecated user account to the new user account. There is currently not a method to change all the backend data that doesn't correspond to an editable field, like Comment Author, and the actor in History records.

Transfer data from one user account to another user account

Best regards to the community, my question is the following, is that I have 2 accounts of the same user created in Jira, that is, it is the same user, but since 2 domains are managed, then the same person mistakenly created 2 accounts where the The only difference is the end of the domain, one is ".ai" and the other is ".com", so I want to be able to move from the account with the ".ai" to the account with the ".com", is it possible to do This process?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events