There was a problem delivering your message to calendar-notification@google.com.

Nazanin Imani
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 13, 2019

We create a bunch of scheduled tasks with Google Calendar.  The problem is calendar-notification@google.com cannot accept emails so we get errors whenever a ticket updates and tries to send something to that calendar.  Is there a way to stop Jira from trying to email 1 particular account like that?  

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2019

Hi Nazanin,

As an admin in Jira, I think the easiest solution is to find that user account in Jira, you can do this by going to the Cog Icon -> User Management -> Users and search for this email address, and then disable this account.  You can do this by clicking the Edit button next to the name, and uncheck the Active checkbox and click the Update button.

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 11.53.40 AM.png

Deactivating an account will prevent Jira from trying to send any notifications to that inbox.  It also prevents that account from being able to login to Jira, but since this sounds like a service that wouldn't login to Jira anyway that shouldn't be a problem.

Andy

Suggest an answer