We have set a condition in the creation of a subtask that parent task must be in the status. Earlier in JIRA 4.3.4 we used to see the parent statuses but now in JIRA 5.1.6, we see $textutils.htmlEncode($selectedStatuses) which is not clear.
Why we are seeing $textutils.htmlEncode($selectedStatuses) and not statuses ?
Thanks in advance.
If it is not resolved/somebody bumps into it:
It is due to the error in the Jira Misc Workflow Extension plugin. Error is confirmed: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-31942.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs