Tempo - In the Account pull down - How do I get "All Accounts" or All Leads, etc to show as an option

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2012

In Tempo Timesheet, when I select "Account", the pull down will show Customers (3 of 17) and show 3 customers, but won't show "all customers".

In my test account, I don’t know how to see more Customers, leads, etc

According to the Tempo User manual, we should be able to see “all accounts”

Using Tempo 7.3.2, on JIRA 5.0

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bjarni Thorbjornsson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2012

Hi Susan,

It is not currently not possible to select "All customers" or "All leads" but keep in mind that "All customers" and "All leads" are of course "All accounts"...

The picker will find every account, customer, category and lead that matches the query. Also note that if you you are simply looking for a list of all customers, you can download the account information into an Excel document through the Account manager.

Hope this helps,

Bjarni (Tempo support)

0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2012

In my test account, I don’t know how to see more Customers, leads, etc

According to the Tempo User manual, we should be able to see “all accounts”

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events