Tempo: As a team lead I'd like to plan time for my team, but I only want the plans viewable by me.

Julie Chiappari January 19, 2020

My team has started using Tempo timesheets to log time.  As team lead/program manager I would like to forecast future resourcing needs by planning time for each team member.  I don't want the team members to see the planned time, as this will just be confusing and useless information for them.

Right now the planned time shows up in the My Work calendar view for each user and I haven't been able to modify permissions or options to hide the planned time.  Is this possible?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2020

Hi @Julie Chiappari ,

It is not possible to hide the plans made for a user in the My Work view.

This view is used to make sure that users are aware what work has been planned for them ( what are they supposed to work on)  and to create their own plans.

It is only possible to restrict the visibility of plans made for other users ( using the "View plans permission" for the team).

Regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team

Julie Chiappari January 20, 2020

Thank you for your reply, now I can stop looking for this setting.

Josh Stevenson January 29, 2020

Are there any plans to add this feature? It would be so crucially helpful for me. 

John Bajowa May 20, 2020

Same here, I will find this feature helpful too in resource planning for my team

Suggest an answer