Table Grid Editor - Are there any limitations in terms of number of lines?

Stephane Genin April 10, 2017

Hello

We are interested by the Table Grid Editor plugin. We need to include in issues a list of values coming from an external applications. As the number of lines can be huge, I would like to know if there are any limitations.

Thanks

Stéphane

2 answers

1 vote
francis
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 16, 2017

(Thanks Maarten for the ping)

Bonjour Stephane,

There is no limit in the number of rows that can be associated to an issue - the table grid editor (and reader) provide pagination and filtering.

If you would like to check your use case in more detail, just send a mail to support dot tge at idalko dot com and we can provide additional comments.

Francis

0 votes
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2017

Hi Stephane,

I couldn't find any limits in the documentation but I've send an email to someone at iDalko (vendor of the plugin) with a link to this question. They should give you an answer soon!

Best,

Maarten

Suggest an answer