Tab panel 'com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel' failed to render.

Prasad Jadhav September 21, 2014

Getting  Tab panel 'com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel' failed to render. while checking summary.

3 answers

0 votes
Prasad Jadhav September 21, 2014

When I select project > Overview > Summary

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2014

I was asking about the error in the logs, not about how you are getting the error. Check out the atlassian-jira.log file when you do that.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2014

I think that was an answer to my question, not yours about the log. Useful to know, but my follow up questions to that were going to be "do you get the error when looking at an individual issue", and then... "what does your log file say"?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2014

Ah, sorry. Didn't see your answer ;)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2014

I think we were typing at the same time :-)

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 21, 2014

What error do you see in the logs?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2014

When is this happening?  I'm afraid "while checking summary" does not tell us where you are or what you're doing.

Suggest an answer