We have a client where we encountered the following situation:
We would love to fix this ASAP, does anybody have a clue what's going on there?
Mystery solved: never trust an user who says: "I didn't do anything!".
The client actually modified the reporting period (changed the start of the working week from Monday to Sunday). Therefore, all timesheets start date do not match => the behaviour above.
(!and thanks to the TEMPO team for their fast escalation!)
Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs