TEMPO - How do I turn off or set the expanding view option when viewing TEAM timesheets?

Chris Palmieri
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 29, 2014

This new implementation that defaults to "Expanded" really sucks! Every time I collapse the list so that I only see the team members names, I approve their individual time-sheet and then the list is expanded again. Why? Why can't the toggle set it and forget it? I don't want it to change every time I do something on the page SUPER FRUSTRATING and crappy user experience! Product seriously sucks! Who are you building this for? You never ask us what we need or want out of you product... you seem to practice AGILE, yet you never check in with the users of your product. WHY?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2014

Hi Chris,

Sorry but it seems you are experiencing a regression bug in 7.10.1 that will be fixed in 7.10.2. You can watch this issue for updates: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-1241

Best, Viðar

Suggest an answer