Subversion Plugin ignoring properties file.

Chris Reynolds
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 6, 2012

A while ago, I set up the subversion plugin to query a trac installation for our site and it worked fine.

We recently upgraded trac and the links for the subversion still point to the old linkformat even after I change the subversion-jira-plugin.properties file and delete the $INDEXDIR/plugins/atlassian-subversion-revisions directory and restart JIRA.

I did some digging in the database and found that the old linkformat lines are still in the database. (query to show them below)

select * from propertyentry pe
join propertystring ps on pe.id = ps.id
where entity_name like '%subversion%';

Is there a way to update or remove the outdated entries safely?

Any info would be appreciated!

1 answer

0 votes
Kinto Soft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2013

Map<Long, SubversionManager> loadSvnManagers() {

Map<Long, SubversionManager> managers = loadManagersFromJiraProperties();

if (managers.isEmpty()) {
			log.info("Could not find any subversion repositories configured, trying to load from "
					+ SvnPropertiesLoader.PROPERTIES_FILE_NAME);
			managers = loadFromProperties();
		}

return managers;
	}

I would say that this file is currently used for the initial configuration. See the code above: the properties file is only read whether no any configuration is found in JIRA properties. Hence, once loaded the configuration is stored in jira properties and the file ignored.

I would say that to load the configuration from file again, you shoud delete all the registered Subversion servers from the plug-in administrator page and re-activate the plug-in.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events