Subscribing to Atlassian University - Enterprise License

Eldon Wong October 9, 2013

We have enterprise licenses for Jira and Confluence. When I try to sign the corporate email address, it says "It looks like your company does not have a subscription to Atlassian University yet."

How do I take advantage of the Enterprise license and get my staff trained in using Jira and Confluence?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
MarkW October 9, 2013

Here are a couple of tips that helped me. Though you will need contact the University support team. You can either open a support ticket at support.atlassian.com or email them at "atlassian hypen university dot atlassian dot com" no spaces.

• Your purchasing department has an Atlassian ID. All licenses default to their ID, so they will need to add the actual technical owners and business owners to access those licenses they have purchased.
  • All sub-domains need to be added to access your Univeristy license. My purchasing department has a different email domain (@somethingdifferent) than my email domain (@somethingawesome). I contacted the University team and our purchasing department to have my email domain, and others in our company, added. Don't forget to have yourself or those appropriate marked as Administrators in University. You control access to classes and reporting this way.
  • Last bit of info was it simply took a little bit of time for our JIRA Enterprise license to take effect. Have your SEN # ready for each product if they need to confirm your license level.

I hope this helps.

0 votes
EddieW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2013

Go to my.atlassian.com and sign in with the technical contact's email. The training should be available there. I think you need to sign up first, and provide the email domain to use for authorizing additional users. (to add multiple domains you need to email support)

You may need to follow up with sales@atlassian.com or atlassian-university@atlassian.com

Eldon Wong October 9, 2013

I signed up using the technical contact's email. I see the licenses listed, however, I don't see anything that says Atlassian University anywhere. Which tab would it be under...?

Suggest an answer