Stuck issues - Issues for attention in Insights

Ross Angelov
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 2, 2024

Hi Atlassian Community,

I have been following the article Understand insights on the board in a team-managed project and can happily share that the Issues for attention in the Insights has been working fine for Flagged and Blocked issues, but not the Stuck issues.

The article defines Stuck Issues, which should be included as Issues for attention and display in the Stuck tab "when the issue exceeds the 85th percentile for their current status."

Could someone help me better understand what "85th percentile for their status" means in the case of the Stuck issues rule? We have issues that have been in status Open for very long time, but are not listed n the Stuck issues tab. Is the 85th percentile based on the time an issue has spent in the status compared to all other issues in the same status regardless of the Sprint or does the Stuck issues rule also consider the Sprint?

Any tips will be helpful to understand this because at this point it looks like this feature is not working for us. Based on the rule definition, we should have plenty of cases, but nothing displays in the Stuck issues tab in the Insights Issues for attention.

Thanks,

Ross

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events