Structure plugin configuration

Marina Bernardin April 2, 2020

Hello to everybody

I need your help. I am just starting jira development and I nee to modify structure plugin.

In the structure view I need disable the view of all ralated issues which are belong to the children

For example:

"Test DAU111" belongs to my project, it has a child "1st Freeze 2020". I do not want to see the children of the child "1st Freeze 2020", even if they exists, and I do not want see others project of the same category "Test DAU" because it is one of the child of my child "1st Freeze 2020" but it has nothing to do with my project.

Can you please help me?

thank you

Capture.PNG

3 answers

2 votes
Philip Heijkoop _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 2, 2020

Hi Marina,

My name's Phil, I work for ALM Works the creators of Structure.

I think you've run into an interesting feature of ours, in that the extend rules active for this Structure are set to multiple levels, where you would like to only see them for a limited amount.

Under the Automation, you can set rules for the generation of structures, one of these rules is the Extend rule, which takes an issue link and uses that to generate children under the hierarchy. By default this rule will apply to levels 1 through 10 (to top level, that level's children, etc all the way to the 9th set of children). If you have the correct permissions you can double click that rule when Automation editing mode is on (ie you clicked the Automation button), and set the level range to just one level or whatever you need in that context.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@almworks.com so we can help you with any specifics.

Best,

Phil Heijkoop

0 votes

and auctually I am speaking about the view on the issue itself, not on the global Lifeline structure.

So here I want to se only "Test DAU111"-> Linked Issue : Test DAU111 -> Mediun 2020 PWO...

Capture.PNG

0 votes

Hello Phil

may be I did not understand what you were trying to explain, but I do not think that it is a good solution for me. Now I do not see the childrens of my parent. May be I was not clear before. I do not want to see the others projects/issues which has the same child.

Capture.PNGCapture.PNG

Suggest an answer