Statistic about all the issues which shows who resolved/closed an issue

Anni R April 9, 2012

Hi!

From issue navigator I can generate a query which shows me all issues for x-project and all the issue status (resolved/closed), but I need information for example all issues from 01.01-2012 - 10.04.2012 and who resolved them? I can configure columns with custom fields, not with person, who resolved.

Resolved by assignee or reporter or custom field (IT project manager).

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2012

The Enhancer Plugin includes a custom field 'Last Resolution User' https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugins/plugin.jep

Will this be of help?

Anni R April 9, 2012

Hi!

I hav Jira v 4.4, and I read for this is compati ble plugin v 2.4.0.

Why I can't just install it from Jira Administration panel->plugins->download. I get error:

"JIRA Enhancer Plugin" cannot be installed by the UPM. Visit the plugin homepage to read the installation instructions: •"JIRA Enhancer Plugin" Homepage•Download "JIRA Enhancer Plugin" version 2.4.0

Should I install it from home page and download to my PC? If its done and I download it to my computer, how I can use it in Jira?

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2012

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events