Sprint Report is show correctly but in release burndown its showing wrong information.

Below Sprint Report is show correctly but in release burndown its showing wrong information.  Still now my team has completed 28 story point but out of 28, 26 is showing in different sprint name (V_0.1_SPRINT-2) and 2 is showing in V_0.1_SPRINT-1 (My sprint). Please check below screen grab on urgent basis and let me know.

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Of the 28 points, can you check each issue and see what sprints they are all in?  There are no screenshots attached, so we're a little in the dark here.

Checked all issues all are showing in my sprint & Version also.Please find attachment with all description

The doc doesn't look right, the pictures are unreadable.

Could you give us a list of the issues and what sprints they are in?  Issue navigator and search for "sprint in (both of the sprints)".  Then give us just the columns issue key, sprint, status and story points (so you won't leak us any private data)

Try the Release Burndown Burnup Chart Gadget offered by the Great Gadgets add-on (see https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.stonikbyte.great.gadgets.plugin/cloud/overview). It helps you make the release burndown chart visible on your team dashboard.

Has this been resolved?  I'm having a similar issue.  Our Q2 Release Burndown is showing Q3 sprints.

When i go into our Q3 Release Burndown, Sprint 1 is not listed, however Sprint 1 issues are included in Sprint 2 list of issues (this Release Burndown is saying we had 65 points for Sprint 2 - when in reality Sprint 1 was 40 and Sprint 2 was 25...which is correct and coming from the Sprint Report).

Hi , i also see a similar problem, in Release Burndown it shows an item under wrong sprint name. i have total 3 scrum teams working on the same product backlog and all run parallel sprints with start and end on same time.

Doesn't show work completed in few sprints.JPGactual sprint details of items.JPGItems shown under wrong sprint in release burnwdown.JPG

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

266 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you