Sprint Report - Customized Columns

Patricia Lawson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 15, 2024

How can I customize the columns on the Sprint Report? I would like to add Component to the report.

1 answer

1 vote
Collista Lewingdon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2024

Good afternoon @Patricia Lawson . Unfortunately there are currently no straightforward customization options for sprint reports. But there are a few ways that you can customize what you are seeing: 

1) Use Jira's Advanced Roadmap 

1. Enable Advanced Roadmap: If your Jira instance has the Advanced Roadmap,  you can create a plan that includes your sprint data and customize the view extensively.
  2. Configure View: In Advanced Roadmap, you can configure the view to display additional fields like Component alongside sprint data.

2) Use Jira Query Language (JQL) for Custom Filters

1. Create a Filter: Use Jira's Query Language (JQL) to create a custom filter that retrieves the issues you want to analyze.
    • Example JQL: project = "YourProject" AND Sprint = "YourSprint"
  2. Export Data: Export the filtered data to a CSV file.
  3. Analyze in External Tool: Import the CSV into a spreadsheet tool like Excel or Google Sheets to customize the view with additional fields such as Component.

Method 3: Use Jira Add-ons or Plugins

1. Explore Marketplace Add-ons: Look for Jira add-ons or plugins that extend reporting capabilities.
  2. Install and Configure: Install a suitable add-on that allows for enhanced reporting and customization of Sprint Reports.
  3. Follow Add-on Documentation: Each add-on will have its own set of instructions for configuring and customizing reports.

If my response helps you solve your issue or question, please mark it as the selected answer. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events