Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Sprint Health gadget is ignoring "Ready For Release" as a status with a "Done" status category

I have the Sprint Health gadget installed on a dashboard and it is not bringing up "Ready for Release" as a status with a "Done" status category even though I have confirmed that it has been changed. All of the other "Done" statuses are coming back.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to change the status category somewhere else?  

https://onesource.atlassian.net/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=status%20in%20(%22Closed%22,%22UX%20Verify%20and%20Close%22,%22Released%22,%22Done%22,%22Ready%20in%20QA%22,%22Ready%20in%20STG%22)%20AND%20Sprint%20=%20977

1 answer

Hi @Brendan Howard,

The sprint health gadget status colours are based on the column configuration of the scrum board that holds the sprint. For an issue to be considered as done, it must be in the rightmost column of the board.

this support article going back quite a long way into Jira history has a pretty good explanation.

I believe I have done that properly too -- ready for release is at the rightmost column of the board. ColumnMgmtPage.PNG

I have been playing around a bit in a test instance to see what might be happening. It seems to work for me as described in the documentation. But I did ran into an interesting mismatch at a given point, when I found out that my board had issues from multiple projects.

I had apparently wrong figures to, until I found out that I had selected a sprint from one board in my sprint health gadget and found out that I had modified the board configuration of a different scrum board.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you