Settings for "What's new" notifications

Aiqin Shan July 31, 2013

Hi,

What is the setting that I need in order I get the Jira update on "What's New"?

Thanks for your help,

Aiqin

1 answer

0 votes
AlaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2013

Hi Aiqin,

Can you plese clarify what you would like to perform here? As for the 'What's New" window which appears when users login, it is related to a system plugin called 'JIRA Welcome Plugin', and I'm afraid that it may not possible to modify it.

I hope that was helpful.

Regards,

Aiqin Shan August 7, 2013

Hi Ala,

I try to set up to receive email notification whenever there is an update on Jira. My colleague gets such emails with subject "[CONF] Atlassian OnDemand> What's New". He has suggested to set up this with the following steps, which haven't worked for me yet. Can you please help?

Hi Aiqin,

If you do not already have an account with Atlassian, you will need to sign up. Click on the link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ALLDOC/Atlassian+Documentation and then go to Sign Up.

When you have created an account you can then Log In then select “Settings” under the little man icon on the far right:

To select Your Settings >> Email, select Edit, check the “Show changed content” box and Submit:

You should then receive the notification emails advising you of changes.

Suggest an answer